X project Interview
- 02/21/2016 – X project interview!!! You can watch it by the following youtube.
- 11/15/2018 – Mr. Kotaro Inoue’s paper, “Enhanced depth estimation of integral imaging using pixel blink rate,” has been accepted to Optics and Lasers in Engineering.
- 10/25/2018 – Ms. Yun’s paper, “Three-dimensional imaging system with both improved lateral resolution and depth of field considering non-uniform system parameters,” has been published to Applied Optics, Vol. 57. No. 31, pp. 9423-9431, 2018.
- 10/10/2018 – Mr. Youngjun Kim’s paper “Three-dimensional optical encryption of quick response code,” is published at Journal of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 153-159, 2018.
- 09/19/2018 – Ms. Yun received the acceptance letter for her research manuscript “Three-dimensional imaging system with both improved lateral resolution and depth of field considering non-uniform system parameters,” from Applied Optics.
- 08/29/2018 ~ 08/31/2018 – Our research group attended to IMID 2018 in Busan BEXCO, South Korea. Prof. Cho had talk and others had poster session.
- 08/20/2018 – Professor Arun Anand from India comes to our laboratory for collaboration about Digital Holographic Microscopy project.
- 08/17/2018 – Kotaro Inoue received the acceptance letter for his research manuscript “Visual quality enhancement of integral imaging by using pixel rearrangement technique with convolution operator (CPERTS),” from Optics and Lasers in Engineering.
- 07/26/2018 – Byungwoo Cho received the acceptance letter for his research manuscript “Computational volumetric reconstruction of integral imaging with improved depth resolution considering continuously non-uniform shifting pixels,” from Optics and Lasers in Engineering. It is collaboration work with Spanish professor Manuel Martinez-Corral.
- 07/11/2018 ~ 07/13/2018 – Our group attends Artificial Intelligence (AI) Workshop at Centum Campus of Dongseo University in Busan.
- 06/01/2018 – Our group attends Artificial Intelligence (AI) Workshop at Dongseo University in Busan.
- 05/30/2018 ~ 06/01/2018 – Our group attends COOC 2018 in Daegu. Prof. Cho has invited talk, Mr. Inoue has oral presentation, and Mr. Cho and Ms. Yun have poster sessions, respectively.
- 05/11/2018 – Prof. Cho, Mr. Inoue, and Ms. Yun attend KMMCS201805 for computer vision and its application in Daegu.
- 04/16/2018 – Our group attends SPIE conference in Orlando. Mr. Inoue and Prof. Cho have talk and invited talk, respectively.
- 03/13/2018 – Mr. Youngjun Kim will participate internship program in ETRI on March 26th, 2018. Congrats!!!
- 02/22/2018 – Our lab members (Dr. Dongwook Choi, Mr. Youngjun Kim, and Mr. Jaeseung Han) received PhD and M.S. degree in graduation ceremony today. Congrats!!!
- 01/29/2018 – Our lab members (Dr. Dongwook Choi, Kotaro Inoue, Byeongwoo Cho, and Hui Yun) visit University of Valencia for collaborating with Prof. Martinez and Saavedra. Members except Dr. Choi will stay in there for one month to study Optics.
- 12/15/2017 – Our lab awarded India-Korea Joint Programe of Cooperation in Science and Technology (Funding: $120,000 for 3 years for Korean side). Research topic is “Highly accurate compact digital holographic microscope for automatic cell classification by noise reduction and deep learning.”
- 12/13/2017 – Dongwook Choi received his PhD degree. He is the first PhD in our lab. Congrats, Dr. Choi!!! Also, Youngjun Kim and Jaeseung Han received their M.S. degree. Congrats, my students!!!
- By 10/31/2017 – Please submit your research works to DHIP conference 2017.
- 10/26/2017 – Our lab homepage has been opened recently!!!
- 10/24/2017 – Our research work has been published at IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society Vol. 5, No. 6, 2017. It is about “3D Image transmission using in-network computation in wireless multi-camera networks.”
- 07/01/2017 – Our lab received Basic Science Research Program ($150,000) and X-project grants ($200,000) from NSF!!! Thank you my students for your help!!!
- 06/08/2017 – Kotaro won the best paper award from COOC 2017!!! Congrat!!!